Log in to manage your account, review and submit applications, and more.
- Awards are open to global entries. (Must be submitted in English.)
- All campaigns and case studies submitted for consideration must have been executed between Summer 2021 and present day.
- Each category has specific entry criteria. Please read carefully before putting together data and beginning the online application process.
Once you create a user profile and select a category for entry, you will see fields to enter specific data required, depending on the category (SEO, SEM, individual, or team awards) you select. You can complete your entry in phases, editing and updating until you finalize your submission.
All entries are required to submit the following:
- Executive Summary & Overview, 750 words or less.
- Optional: Supporting data and/or charts, maximum three pages -- PDF, PPT, DOC or XLS; and
- Company logo, client logo if applicable, team photo or head shot for individual categories.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Entry fees are Non-Refundable.
- Judges reserve the right to disqualify any or all applicants from any given category.
- Judges are not permitted to provide feedback on entries.
- You certify the information submitted with all entries is accurate and verifiable.
- You certify entrant has permission to share results and data on behalf of company and/or client for judging purposes.
- You grant Third Door Media (and its partners) rights to republish all or parts of the submitted materials for editorial and/or promotional purposes - with advance notification and the express permission of the entrant to publish details about client identity and specific data, if requested by Third Door Media prior to publication.
- You grant Third Door Media and its partners' permission to email updates about the Search Engine Land Awards program.