Log in to complete an application to access the judging panel.
Awards are open to global entries. (Must be submitted in English.)
All campaigns and case studies submitted for consideration must have been executed between June 2019 and April 24, 2020.
- Each category has specific entry criteria. Please read carefully before putting together data and beginning the online application process.
Once you create a user profile and select a category for entry, you will see fields to enter specific data required, depending on the category (SEO, SEM, individual or team awards) you select. You can complete your entry in phases, editing and updating until you finalize your submission.
All entries are required to submit the following:
- Executive Summary & Overview, 750 words or less.
- Results/KPIs -- by category:
- Relevant KPIs for your campaign.
- Supporting data and/or charts, maximum three pages -- PDF, PPT, DOC or XLS; and
- Company logo, client logo if applicable, team photo or head shot for individual categories.
- FINAL Entry Deadline is Friday April 24, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST. No exceptions.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Entry Fees are Non-Refundable.
- Entry fees do not include admittance to awards ceremony.
- Entrants not selected as finalists and the general public may be able to purchase event tickets separately
- Judges reserve the right to disqualify any or all applicants from any given category.
- Judges are not permitted to provide feedback on entries.
- Finalists will be notified in May. The awards ceremony will take place June 8, 2020 in Seattle, WA. Finalists do not need to be present to win, though we encourage all entrants to join us to celebrate the results of your efforts among industry peers and colleagues.
- You certify the information submitted with all entries is accurate and verifiable.
- You certify entrant has permission to share results and data on behalf of company and/or client for judging purposes.
- You grant Third Door Media (and its partners) rights to republish all or parts of the submitted materials for editorial and/or promotional purposes - with advance notification and the express permission of the entrant to publish details about client identity and specific data, if requested by Third Door Media prior to publication.
- You grant Third Door Media and its partners permission to email updates about the Search Engine Land Awards program.